The annual Conference is the centerpiece of Chorus America's professional development and training opportunities for chorus leaders. Highlights include plenary and breakout sessions with nationally renowned speakers and practitioners, events celebrating the choral community and featuring leading choruses, and opportunities to network and connect with your colleagues.
Summer: June 16-18
The choral field is adapting and innovating in incredible ways—and our Conference is evolving to serve the changing needs of choral leaders. Join us online in February and June to learn, connect with each other, and celebrate what makes the choral community so special.
- More opportunities to learn with multiple convenings that support your work throughout the year, and a specific focus on topics relevant to responding to COVID-19 and access, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- More real-time conversations and connections, including One-on-One consultations, daily conversation groups, and other networking elements.
- More flexibility with access to extended replays of Conference plenary and breakout sessions and your choice of price points including on-demand only options.
We are grateful that the Chorus America community was able to come together at a time when connection and growth are greatly needed.
Watch Now! Free, Publicly Available Conference Sessions
We're excited to be able to make some of our most inspiring Conference content - including Friday's closing plenary - available to all.
- Plenary - The King's Singers: Finding Harmony
- Closing Plenary: Lift Every Voice for Change
- Wielding the Power of Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ADEI): Achieving Creative Justice in Choruses
- Reimagining the Choir: Common Ground Voices
Recent Conference Locations and Hosts
- 2019: Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, hosted by the Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia. Find more information and Conference resources here.
- 2018: Chicago, IL, June 20-23, hosted by Grant Park Music Festival and Chicago Children's Choir.
- 2017: Los Angeles, CA, June 21-24, hosted by the Los Angeles Master Chorale.
- 2016: Cincinnati, OH, June 15-18, hosted by the Cincinnati May Festival.
- 2015: Boston, MA, June 17-20, hosted by the Handel and Haydn Society.