Chorus America’s Research Council serve as a support and advisory body on matters pertaining to the advancement of research and survey studies at Chorus America. It provides a forum for communication and opportunities to be key influencers in the field.
The goals of the Research Council are to:
- Advise and make recommendations to Chorus America on industry issues and opportunities
- Provide advocacy and support for Chorus America’s research
- Facilitate information sharing
- Raise critical funds to support key research studies
- Identify partnerships and collaborations
2018-2019 Research Council Members
Katherine B. Andersen Fund of the Saint Paul Foundation
May Festival Chorus
San Francisco Girls Chorus
Choral Arts Society of Washington
Colorado Children’s Chorale
Encore Creativity for Older Adults
Indianapolis Children’s Choir
For more information about joining the Research Council, please contact Shayla Hines, associate director of development, at email@example.com or 202.331.7577 x241.