Join the Cincinnati Children’s Choir for a national treble-voice festival on the beautiful University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music campus.
The non-competitive festival will focus on a supportive, sharing environment under the direction of CCC Managing Artistic Director, Robyn Lana, and guest artist/composer, Jim Papoulis.
Guest choirs will stay in UC dormitories. For a nominal fee, all costs/meals are included except for transportation to Cincinnati.
*Date: June 29 - July 2, 2017
* Festival price, $485 per person, is all-inclusive and includes all room, board, activities, local buses and a festival t-shirt
* A non-competitive festival, choirs perform combined repertoire under the direction of Founder and Artistic Director of the award winning Cincinnati Children's Choir, ROBYN LANA, and share their own repertoire in the Gala Concert
* Guest Artist, JIM PAPOULIS, will lead the festival choir through the process of song-writing culminating with a performance of their work in the Gala Concert
* Experience some of Cincinnati's finest entertainment: A day and performance at King's Island, breakfast with sea life at Newport Aquarium (KY), and a Pizza & ice cream social featuring Cincinnati's famous LaRosa's Pizza & Graeter's Ice Cream
* Festival philosophies focus on choral artistry, providing the best possible experience for your singers, and socially exchanging with other singers from across the US forming lasting friendships
* Space is limited. Register your choir today! http://www.cincinnatichoir.org/programs/queen-city-festival/
Check out our program video to see what this tour is all about - https://youtu.be/LcwgduSMdpQ
Join us in the City That Sings!