Manager - Administration and Singer Services
The Administration and Singer Services Manager assists the Artistic Director and Director of Education with all office, clerical and communication tasks as required. Evening and weekend hours are required,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Administration and Singer Services Manager
- Receive and route daily parent and community questions to the appropriate team member for a response, or respond directly as appropriate.
- Create and send biweekly SCC email newsletter, manage SCC social media pages and website content updates.
- Organize annual student registration for all ensembles and coordinate with choral managers to keep member data current.
- Order and maintain SCC Singers Shop (spirit wear and merch, CDs/DVDs) as needed.
- Coordinate new wardrobe orders, collect payments, and distribute to members.
- With Directors and Production Manager, compile and maintain master SCC calendar.
- Compile copy for marketing and communication pieces, and coordinate with Strathmore Marketing staff.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection and record-keeping of tuition, wardrobe, and merchandise payments.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: Satisfactory completion of this job includes successfully:
- Conducting daily work with clarity, accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintaining positive relationships with students, parents, staff, partners, vendors and volunteers.
- Contributing proactively to a flow of ideas as a member of the SCC Team.
- Organizing a substantial set of responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Offers excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational, problem solving and people skills.
- Exhibits a professional appearance and deportment.
- Employs excellent communication skills.
- Works consistently to resolve issues in a responsible and timely fashion.
- Displays high degree of dependability and reliability.
BA or equivalent; 2-4 years relevant work experience, methodical and detail-oriented, proven history of efficient management of multiple projects with varying timelines. Candidate must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills and proficiency contributing to a team effort.
Knowledge of and passion for choral music and performing arts education are preferred but not required. Proficiency with a wide range of cloud apps and Microsoft Office programs is preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Strathmore is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, Strathmore provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, genetic status or information, military or veteran status or status in any status protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for one or both of these positions, please submit via email prior to 5:00pm Friday, January 5, 2017 the following items:
- Cover letter
- Salary Requirement
When submitting your application electronically, the email SUBJECT line must contain the words “SCC Production Manager” or SCC “Administration and Singer Services Manager.”
Applicants may indicate interest in one or both of the two part time positions. If interested in both, please indicate first and second preference, if applicable, and describe your qualifications for each.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Please direct all submissions to: