04 May 2018
Seraphic Fire, Inc.
15 Jun 2018
Seraphic Fire, South Florida’s twice GRAMMY® nominated professional vocal ensemble, is seeking a passionate and sophisticated individual interested in working behind the scenes with one of Miami’s top performing arts institutions. This position will maintain, identify, and develop funding sources to support Seraphic Fire’s artistic and educational initiatives through the management and execution of a robust grants program. The individual also will implement the annual donor development and stewardship process. The organization is looking for a thorough and meticulous individual to build and strengthen relationships with all funding-related constituents. This is a professional level position suited to someone with 2-5 years of experience in nonprofit arts administration.
- Write, prepare, and submit all grant applications and requisite interim or final reports
- Coordinate with the Director of Finance on grant budget preparation
- Communicate with grantor organizations and municipalities regarding social media, marketing, and programming updates and changes
- Attend all grant review panels, workshops, and award presentations
- Identify new grant programs for which Seraphic Fire is eligible
- Manage and steward all grantor relationships
- Serve as primary contact with donors via phone, email, and in person
- Coordinate proper reserved seating for donors at all concerts
- Manage stewardship of customers, corporate sponsors, venues, and vendors through thank you letters, gift receipts, annual appeals, renewals, and other solicitations
- Formulate development event and Board-related invitation lists
- Track and report all gifts and donor interactions in the CRM system
- Produce development-related reports and lists as requested by the Executive Director
- Perform other administrative duties as they pertain to customer relations
- Manage all aspects of reserved seating at concerts
- Take Pre-concert Conversation and concert head count
The ideal applicant will possess persuasive writing skills, keen editing abilities, be systems oriented, have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and be motivated to move the organization forward through increased funding. Facility with standard computer software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel) is a must, with basic knowledge of CRM systems preferred. Applicants must be able to work calmly under pressure, and knowledge of and appreciation for the choral art form will be seen as an asset. This position has evening and weekend hours.
Reports to: Executive Director
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Start Date: TBD
Salary: Commensurate with experience, $48,000 – $53,000
Benefits: Full health coverage, PTO, company phone plan, optional non-matched 401(k) plan
To be considered for this position, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter describing your interest in the position, what you will bring to the organization, and why you are the ideal candidate
- A resume outlining your educational and professional experience
- Three writing samples, including grant narrative examples
- Three professional references
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they are received
Seraphic Fire is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a high standard for compliance with all employment laws, rules, and regulations.
Seraphic Fire seeks, celebrates, and nurtures diversity among its employees and volunteers.