13 Dec 2017
Eugene Concert Choir
01 Mar 2018
The Board of Directors for the Eugene Concert Choir is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Executive Director. We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in arts administration to help lead our organization into the future. The Executive Director position is three-quarter time (0.75 FTE) with the opportunity and goal for the candidate to build it into a full-time position.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Leadership that is positive and forward thinking with vision towards expanding and building capacity.
- Fundraising and development focused on building long-term relationships with donors, corporate sponsors, and foundations.
- Develop and implement plans to grow the Eugene Concert Choir endowment fund through planned giving and other resources.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of technology including donor and financial software to assist in development and budgeting.
- Arts administration with the capacity to supervise employees, build and implement budgets, and maintain contracts.
- Be a strong advocate for the vocal arts in our community.
The Executive Director works in conjunction with the Artistic Director and reports to the Board of Directors. The Executive Director is responsible for administrative operations, development and fundraising, grant writing, and supervision of employees. The Executive Director position is open until filled.
Compensation and benefits are negotiable and commensurate with the experience and skills of the candidate.
The Executive Director position is open until filled with a priority application deadline of March 1, 2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply before the priority deadline. Please visit the Eugene Concert Choir website at www.eugeneconcertchoir.org to view and download the application procedure, contact information, and full job description.