The annual Conference is the centerpiece of Chorus America's professional development and training opportunities for chorus leaders. Each year in June the Conference is presented in a different city, in partnership with a host chorus, and brings together more than 500 choral conductors, administrators, singers, board members, and business members.
Highlights include high-quality plenary and breakout sessions with nationally renowned speakers and practitioners, concerts featuring leading choruses from the area, and networking events.
We are grateful that the Chorus America community was able to come together at a time when connection and growth are greatly needed.
Watch Now! Free, Publicly Available Conference Sessions
We're excited to be able to make some of our most inspiring Conference content - including Friday's closing plenary - available to all.
- Plenary - The King's Singers: Finding Harmony
- Closing Plenary: Lift Every Voice for Change
- Wielding the Power of Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ADEI): Achieving Creative Justice in Choruses
- Reimagining the Choir: Common Ground Voices
Conference Content Packages Available for Purchase
Due to popular demand, we've released a series of Conference Content Packages that include recordings of selected sessions that were presented at the 2020 Virtual Conference.
If you attended our Virtual Conference, catch up on sessions that you may have missed or share Conference content with colleagues who weren't able to take part. If you didn't attend, here's another chance to experience learning and professional development or explore a focused topic.
Future Conference Dates
- 2021: Minneapolis, MN, June 16-19
Recent Conference Locations and Hosts
- 2019: Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, hosted by the Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia. Find more information and Conference resources here.
- 2018: Chicago, IL, June 20-23, hosted by Grant Park Music Festival and Chicago Children's Choir.
- 2017: Los Angeles, CA, June 21-24, hosted by the Los Angeles Master Chorale.
- 2016: Cincinnati, OH, June 15-18, hosted by the Cincinnati May Festival.
- 2015: Boston, MA, June 17-20, hosted by the Handel and Haydn Society.