Join Stan Engebretson on the Emerald Isle for the Dublin Choral Festival!
The Dublin Choral Festival is returning on July 5 - 9, 2017! Lend your voices to sing in a combined mixed-voice choir in Ireland's Fair City.The festival chorus will perform thrilling choral literature under the direction of Artistic Director Dr. Stan Engebretson – Chorale Artistic Director for the National Philharmonic.
- Attending Evensong at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, built in honor of Ireland’s patron saint.
- Taking a tour of Historic 13th-century Dublin Castle, used today for Irish State receptions and Presidential Inaugurations.
- Enjoying a delicious Irish Lunch at Taylors Three Rock, including foot-pounding performances of traditional
Irish song and dance.
- Exploring Ireland’s oldest university, Trinity College, including a view of the Book of Kells.
- Making new friends in the choral community and sing together in a grand finale performance in the historic, stunning,
and oldest medieval cathedral in Ireland, Christ Church Cathedral Dublin.
We look forward to seeing you for this exciting festival on The Emerald Isle!