The deadline to apply for awards is 5PM EST on Thursday, January 24, 2019.
Award Application Procedures:
- Review the 2019 Guide to Awards and all the awards guidelines thoroughly to determine eligibility and application requirements;
- Go to the Chorus America Application Portal (CAAP) and register for an account. You will need to provide your full name, email address, a unique password, and your time zone. The CAAP log-in is not your chorusamerica.org log-in; however, you may choose to make it the same when registering;
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email from FluidReview (CAAP platform). You need to click on the embedded link to finalize your registration (this email may go to SPAM);
- Once fully registered, please select the desired award and begin crafting the application*;
- Complete the application questions and upload all required documents, supplementary materials, and work samples;
- Submit the application by 5PM Eastern Time on Thursday, January 24, 2019.
*If you are applying for multiple awards you will need to complete separate applications per award. Incomplete or late applications, or applications which do not follow the instructions will be ineligible for review. Chorus America will not accept mailed, emailed, or hand-delivered copies of award applications.
For more information, download the Guide to Awards, which includes details about the awards, eligibility requirements, the application process and details about required work samples (if applicable).