Princeton, New Jersey
06 Apr 2012
01 May 2012
· Responsible for executive function of Princeton Girlchoir (PGC), including fundraising and development, community and parent outreach, media/marketing, administrative staff and IT oversight.
· ED works in cooperative partnership with the Artistic Director to achieve PGC mission and vision; both report to the Board of Directors.
· Overall management and administration to support all Princeton Girlchoir programs.
· With our Artistic Director, the Executive Director will be the “Face of PGC.”
· Personal qualities: energetic, enthusiastic, self‐motivated, patient, persuasive in writing and in person, articulate, musically conversant, team‐builder and professional.
· Executive Director will supervise a staff of part-time employees.
For complete position description and qualifications, please visit www.princetongirlchoir.org/about.cfm
Commensurate with experience
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.